Help! Dash Has No Lights!

My gs300 died in the middle of the road while driving. I tried to jump the car a few times but it wouldn't work. after i had it checked out at Midas, they told me the only problem was the dead battery and the dash light is gone.

Please help me and tell me what might cause this problem. Here's an unusual thing that happened while the car was dead: the "Relay and Fuse" box in the front started to click when I tried to turn the car "on", not "start engine".

thanks a lot.

• 5 months later...

My gs300 died in the middle of the road while driving. I tried to jump the car a few times but it wouldn't work. after i had it checked out at Midas, they told me the only problem was the dead battery and the dash light is gone.

Please help me and tell me what might cause this problem. Here's an unusual thing that happened while the car was dead: the "Relay and Fuse" box in the front started to click when I tried to turn the car "on", not "start engine".

thanks a lot.

Something similar happened to me. My battery didn't die or anything, but my dash lights died all of a sudden. I was pretty upset considering that I was already taking my car to my mech the next day. It turned out that a fuse blew. My mech replace it and it blew again. The pully on my A/C compressor was wobbling because the shaft went bad. Well my mech had a parts car that he got a compressor from. After he replaced it and put another fuse in stabilized and has been fine ever since. I'm guessing that you checked the fuse already?

• 4 weeks later...

hello

sorry i have a similar problem. but i know for a fact that i blew a fuse. my new issue is that my fuse box cover is gone. so i dont know which fuse is for what. does someone know where i can get a pic online of a labeled fuse box? i have a 2000 gs300. or if possible, can someone take a quick pic of theirs?

thanks!

• 4 months later...

Do you remember what fuse it was so I can attempt to check it?

thanks a lot.

Something similar happened to me. My battery didn't die or anything, but my dash lights died all of a sudden. I was pretty upset considering that I was already taking my car to my mech the next day. It turned out that a fuse blew. My mech replace it and it blew again. The pully on my A/C compressor was wobbling because the shaft went bad. Well my mech had a parts car that he got a compressor from. After he replaced it and put another fuse in stabilized and has been fine ever since. I'm guessing that you checked the fuse already?

I also seek some help in locating the fuse that needs to be changed, in order to get my dash lights back on

did u check your owners manual to see which one controls the gauges? and then did you check which of the 3 fuse boxes its in?

• 2 months later...
I also seek some help in locating the fuse that needs to be changed, in order to get my dash lights back on

Did you ever get this issue resolved I am having the same issue; however my lights go completely dark when I turn on the headlights. Thanks!

• 3 years later...

all fuses are fine this happend before and it was a dead cell in batt but then i got another batt but it was 20 or 30 amps lower then after bout a week or so it did it again so i went and bout a batt for the car and put it in and it does the same thing no dash lights tail lights wont go into drive power windows dont work ect but will run im going to mess with it now for a bit so pleas help if u can i also hear clicking when i put th key in and go to start it but cant seem to locate were its coming from

did u check your owners manual to see which one controls the gauges? and then did you check which of the 3 fuse boxes its in?

i only know of 2 boxes the one under hood and under drives feet is there another???