Sunscreen Stain

Hello everyone.

Can I have some suggestions on how to prevent sunscreen (my sunscreen) from staining and damaging the leather seat, door?

Or is there any particular type of sunscreen's active ingredient that is less damaging to the leather?

Also, is there a way to get rid of the stain (most likely from sunscreen) from the leather? (The only suggestion our Lexus service dept has is replacing all the leather)

Thank you.

Devon

Hello everyone.

Can I have some suggestions on how to prevent sunscreen (my sunscreen) from staining and damaging the leather seat, door?

Or is there any particular type of sunscreen's active ingredient that is less damaging to the leather?

Also, is there a way to get rid of the stain (most likely from sunscreen) from the leather? (The only suggestion our Lexus service dept has is replacing all the leather)

Thank you.

Devon

Post a picture of the stain, that would be helpful. Using a leather protector is your best defense against stains. My top recommendation would be Leathermasters Protection Cream: http://www.detailersdomain.com/index.asp?P...&ProdID=198