A/c Trouble

Got a 94 ES300. diag gives 21 and 23.. I know that the 21 is the light sensor. the 23 is the ac pressure switch...I disconnected the plug that attaches to the A/C PRESSURE SWITCH. I put a loop on the plug (pins 1 and 4),the compressor kicks on and runs with no problem.

I purchase the new A/C PRESSURE SWITCH and still no luck. The compressor will not kick in.

expansion valve replaced 2004

what do you guys think?

Are you getting any cold air? Obviously you have cheched the charge pressure when you replaced the switch. When you jumpered the switch, and ran the compressor did you notice if any lines were frosting over? Especially after the reciever/ filter? The expansion valve is probably a good bet, but I would check the reciever before I condem the expansion valve.

Are you getting any cold air? Obviously you have cheched the charge pressure when you replaced the switch. When you jumpered the switch, and ran the compressor did you notice if any lines were frosting over? Especially after the reciever/ filter? The expansion valve is probably a good bet, but I would check the reciever before I condem the expansion valve.

no cold air. I can't get the compressor to kick in to charge the system. The system is reading empty.