Non-working Brakelight

detroit572

This past week I got some subwoofers installed in my trunk, to increase airflow I requested them to take out the middle subwoofer..Previously i had issues with only 1 of the 2 bars working on the brakelight in the rear window, and I would occasionly have to hit it to make it work. After getting the subs installed only 1 bar worked again..and when I took down the mat between the trunk and gas tank, I played with some connections now all of a sudden neither of the two work. Do any of you all have any suggestions on what to do, I'm clueless on what's wrong with it.

Sounds like an open connection. If you are any good with a meter - check it out in the plug harness side and light side. Make sure your bulbs are okay. Make sure the plug goes in well. Don't know what else to tell ya. The bass may be rattling the lose connection. Or things may have been shaken up. You'll have to get in there and do some operation. Or try a new one.