Hopeful Is 250 Owner

I am hoping to get a new IS 250 AWD in the very near future.

I am looking for the base model (no nav) but with Sirius.

Given the current economic climate, gas prices, etc, are there discounts to be had off the MSRP, which from what I see is around $35K?

What have people been paying in the northeast?

Thanks for the help!!

Not sure about the northeast, but I know in CA you can easily get a 250 at or under invoice...nobody pays anywhere close to MSRP. If you can find one like you want sitting on the lot I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get a similar deal near you, especially this close to the 09s coming out and with the economy in the toilet.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure about the northeast, but I know in CA you can easily get a 250 at or under invoice...nobody pays anywhere close to MSRP. If you can find one like you want sitting on the lot I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get a similar deal near you, especially this close to the 09s coming out and with the economy in the toilet.

I justed signed a lease yesterday for an IS250 AWD that's loaded with nav, luxury, premium and sirius and I got a few hundred above invoice. This is in NJ!

I justed signed a lease yesterday for an IS250 AWD that's loaded with nav, luxury, premium and sirius and I got a few hundred above invoice. This is in NJ!

I just picked mine up this week. AWD, premium pkg, convenience pkg and all weather mats for $33.7 incl destination but before the other fees and tax.

Smokey Granite w/black leather and I added dealer installed Sirius. Love it!!

• 3 weeks later...