Problem In The Center Lock

hello everybody

i am new here. i want talk about my problem. :)

my car is gs300 1998 and i have problem in the doors (center lock) when i want lock the doors from driver door the power is very weak in the all doors and it is not work what i must to do ?

thank very much to read my letter and i hope everyone know what i mean and help me to dealing with this trouble :D

maybe you just have a bad switch......i cant imagine all the actuators are going out! hell maybe a loose wire......... have you checked for continuity throughout the switches? i would break out a ohm meter and make sure your getting the right voltage to each and then check if u have a loose wire! i just find it hard to imagine ALL of them would be going dead at once.........this car ever had any flood damage?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

i checked all the doors,switches in the front doors and motors in the all doors. i get it all is good but when i use the switch in the first time the doors is work very good but when i use it in the second and third time it is not work just bringing soft voice tak tak tak tak without moving all the locks doors and after 30 minutes approximately the locks open just to one time and when i click another time i fond it weak.

thank you for interplay with my problem and i hope if you have (repair manual) send to me please

----------

this car ever had any flood damage?

>> no

---------

im findin the wording a little hard to understand......where are you from?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

i am sorry for trouble you . i not know english very well because i am arabic so i use program and my little english and the luck

but tak tak tak not english word this is sound

it is not easy for me to talk about my car in english

sorry again and i hope you understand what i say

most of it i understood but some of the important stuff seemed to get "lost in translation"

brian

i checked all the doors i get it all is good but when i want open the door by switch or remote in the first time the door is work very good but when i use it in the second and third time it is not work just bringing soft voice tak tak tak tak without moving and when i want open the windows by the remote the windows moving down but it is stop in the middle but when i use the key in the door switch it is work very good

i think the problem in the computer remote but i dont where is it inside the car

i hope it is clear this time

e4vda456jfef_th.jpg

To open or close it is work very good always

jh5hx36h90oo_th.jpg

To open or close it is work very good always

424bvukaov9x_th.jpg

It is work just in the first time

1dv8zr882c1q_th.jpg

The windows stop in the middle always

bgh0z9y49wkl_th.jpg

it is work very good always

ubwuni7vm4dm_th.jpg

It is work in the first time to lock or unlock but in the second time it is not work just ((bringing soft sound like(( tak tak tak

hu0cj01jb19n_th.jpg

i checked all the doors. [The first time I try to open the doors by remote everything works fine] but when i want to open the door by switch or remote the second or third time it doesn't work. It only makes a soft "tak tak tak tak" sound without moving. When i want [to] open the windows by the remote, the windows go down but stop in the middle. When i use the key in the door switch, the windows work well and go all the way down.

i think the problem in the computer remote but i don't know where it is located inside the car

i hope it is clear this time

e4vda456jfef_th.jpg

To open or close it is work very good always [Window switch works all the time]

jh5hx36h90oo_th.jpg

To open or close it is work very good always [sunroof switch works all the time]

424bvukaov9x_th.jpg

It is work just in the first time [remote works just the 1st time]

1dv8zr882c1q_th.jpg

The windows stop in the middle always [The window stops halfway every time]

bgh0z9y49wkl_th.jpg

it is work very good always [works every time]

ubwuni7vm4dm_th.jpg

It is work in the first time to lock or unlock but in the second time it is not work just ((bringing soft sound like(( tak tak tak

[works the 1st time, but on the 2nd and 3rd tries, it only makes a soft "tak, tak, tak," sound]

hu0cj01jb19n_th.jpg

I took the liberty of cleaning the quote up. Basically, the door actuators are good...the switches are good. I would say that the battery in the remote is going in regards to the window only going down halfway (because it fades as you hold it down), but that wouldn't explain the door locks though...puzzling...

Oh, and as far as being ESL, you're doing a very good job of getting your point across...I applaud your effort!!

what ESL? i was thinking about the same thing but the locks make me second guess that its a battery problem! could be a faulty remote sensor or switch!

brian

NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHRER IS REMOTE CONTEROL ( ECU ) ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT . PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME .

TO TELL ME WHRER IS THE REMOTE CONTROL UNIT ( ECU ) LOCATION ON THE CAR ;)

THANKS

calm down turbo....give people a chance to get on and answer you not every1 sits at work doing nothing like me and can answer all day! take the caps off too.......no1 gonna answer someone yelling at them! i cant answer this last one though....... maybe guytele or dcfishg can/will? just be patient

brian

calm down turbo....give people a chance to get on and answer you not every1 sits at work doing nothing like me and can answer all day! take the caps off too.......no1 gonna answer someone yelling at them! i cant answer this last one though....... maybe guytele or dcfishg can/will? just be patient

brian

i am very sorry maybe because i not know english very well i cant talk freely but in arabic i m very very good you must try me ;)

i want writ more but you know why. :D

well it also seems on here a lot of people are doing reading and not doing any answering.....i mean look at the last 4 pages of posts they are ALMOST all me.....lotta people on here but only a handful even helpful i have found regardless of whose asking the questions!

brian

i write my problem because maybe someone have same problem and told me what he do . i know deal with alot problems in this site because i always repair my car by myself but i have difficult in language