Distorted Nav Screens

tsunami

Has anyone else experienced distorted screens on your NAV system? (See attached photos). The problem seems to appear only when the "Destination" and the "Menu" buttons are pushed.) I took my RX330 to the dealership and they replaced the entire NAV system about six months ago, but the problem has returned. They've been testing the system for the last four days, but everything checks out as "perfect." They've checked with their technical gurus in the company and they told me that no one has ever experienced anything like this. Hard to believe that I've got the only unit that's ever had this problem. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced distorted screens. If so, what was the solution? Thanks in advance for any comments. :( :wacko:

post-39181-1212610385_thumb.jpg

post-39181-1212610622_thumb.jpg

post-39181-1212610649_thumb.jpg

post-39181-1212610667_thumb.jpg

Well, I just got back from the dealership. After having my car for an entire week, they were no closer to solving my NAV problem. I'm convinced that they tried everything that they could. I've got a half-page of things they tested to see if they could detect the problem. The nice thing is that the problem will be covered under warranty if it occurs again. They said if it happens again, just drive the car straight in and they'll have a technician come right out to take a look at it. In the meantime, if anyone else has had this same problem and has actually solved it, I would really be interested in the explanation so that I could pass it on to the dealership. Thanks.