Removal Of Turning Lights 91 Soarer

Hi there, I just bought a 91 V8 Soarer last week and am loving it... Its my first car :)

Anywho, the left side turning light is blown, and I have been attempting to get at it but I can't quite figure out what to remove. I have searched around and found a few guides but couldn't get it.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers Tom

Hi there, I just bought a 91 V8 Soarer last week and am loving it... Its my first car :)

Anywho, the left side turning light is blown, and I have been attempting to get at it but I can't quite figure out what to remove. I have searched around and found a few guides but couldn't get it.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers Tom

If you are talking about the cornering lights when you turn your turn signals on, then I replaced the light bulb by reaching through the small "air dam" openings just below the front bumper. It takes a skinnier arm to fit through there. I turned the light bulb socket quarter way counterclockwise, and got the bulb out and replaced the bulb. It took about two minutes total.

Hey there it is the front low cornering lights which come on when the indicators are on. Thanks for the tip to reach in, however on the left side there is an oil cooler (i think) which is stopping me pulling the bulb out. Any ideas?

Hey there it is the front low cornering lights which come on when the indicators are on. Thanks for the tip to reach in, however on the left side there is an oil cooler (i think) which is stopping me pulling the bulb out. Any ideas?

I didn't have to change the left side out. Not sure if you can gain access, but how about if you reach up from below after you take the lower engine covers off. I mean the covers you take off to get to the oil filter.

I didn't have to change the left side out. Not sure if you can gain access, but how about if you reach up from below after you take the lower engine covers off. I mean the covers you take off to get to the oil filter.

remove the inner fender protector inside the wheel well, towards the lamp, you can reach in from there to get to it, or to make it very easy remove the headlight