Removing Right Front Fender

Fisherman

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a procedure/instructions for removing the right front fender on a 2004 Lexus RX330. Mine is damaged and needs replacement.

thought I would ask one more time if any one out ther knows the easyest way to change out a right fender before I just wing it on my 2004 RX330

• 6 months later...
Does anyone have a procedure/instructions for removing the right front fender on a 2004 Lexus RX330. Mine is damaged and needs replacement.

thought I would ask one more time if any one out ther knows the easyest way to change out a right fender before I just wing it on my 2004 RX330

Did you ever get around to removing your fender? I will be replaceing the fender liner on my RX330 soon and wondered if you had any tips?

Did you ever get around to removing your fender? I will be replaceing the fender liner on my RX330 soon and wondered if you had any tips?

KBK- the fender and liner are both easy to remove but the fender liner is the really easy one. Just remove all the 10MM bolts (most will be screws actually, because they go into plastic clips). And because the liner is plastic you can wrestle it out of there quite easily. You can do it with the wheel on but it will be easier with it off. I think if you take a look at it when you have the bolts all out (to see which side the liner actually fits into the clips) it will be self explanatory from there.