Deleting Phonebook Entries

I am a new owner of a 2006 GS300. Purchased through an auction, I am waiting for the owners manual, etc to be mailed. Without the manual I have been able to figure out most things on the car with the exception of deleting phonebook entries. i successfully transferred my entire phonebook from my blackberry but would like to delete those entries not often used. Can anyone give me a hint as to how phonebook entries can be deleted, edited, or overwritten? Thanks in advance.

the manual is available online at www.lexus.com.

Click on owners, then register yourself as the new owner and set up your vehicle.

Then click on Search Owners Manual in the blue section.

Then click on the chapter for the Touch Screen.

steviej

I am a new owner of a 2006 GS300. Purchased through an auction, I am waiting for the owners manual, etc to be mailed. Without the manual I have been able to figure out most things on the car with the exception of deleting phonebook entries. i successfully transferred my entire phonebook from my blackberry but would like to delete those entries not often used. Can anyone give me a hint as to how phonebook entries can be deleted, edited, or overwritten? Thanks in advance.

I just did the same thing yesterday. It's actually quite easy. Go to phone...settings...address book...delete...then choose the name to be deleted. It asks you if you're sure you want to delete. You can do the same thing in one touch dial.