How Should I Paint My Is300?

definfected

I'm in the middle of buying a 2001 IS300, it is painted a pink with a blue tint and has a black (non painted) body kit on it. The original color is red. The paint job was not done that good in my honest opinion. I want a color that stands out preferably the orginal red with metallic or a nice different blue. I want the color to stand out. Or should I just leave the pinkish blue? I have the pic attached. Please give me any input. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

untitled.bmp

Yeah, I would paint that.

I guess it depends on what you want the car to say. I've allways liked the Intensia Blue Pearl that comes as a stock color.

My thoughts...You have to pick a color that represents yourself. It took me around 6mo to pick out a color for my civic (House of Kolor Kandy Apple Red). Simply because once you paint your car I seriously doubt that you would want to spend that time and money again to change the color. KANDY IS EXPENSIVE. Just do some research on the color you want and that best represents you as a person. Also before taking it to get painted make sure you research the painter and the shop. Try to bond with the painter because thats who you are giving your car too :D Look at pics or actual cars they have painted.

I like Kandy Apple Red, Kandy Orange, Kandy Blue....Pearl Blacks...Pearl Whites....They stand out but look great even on a dull day.