Hid Headlight Adjustments

My dealer replaced one of the headlights due to flood damage. The new one is obviously misaligned. This whole service experience with Westside Lexus Houston has been so disappointing that I was going to adjust it myself. The adjustment is probably in the servo controls. I don't see any kind of mechanical adjustment. I guess I'll go back to the dealer once again. This time I think I'll just see the service manager.

My dealer replaced one of the headlights due to flood damage. The new one is obviously misaligned. This whole service experience with Westside Lexus Houston has been so disappointing that I was going to adjust it myself. The adjustment is probably in the servo controls. I don't see any kind of mechanical adjustment. I guess I'll go back to the dealer once again. This time I think I'll just see the service manager.

Keep us posted. If I can't adjust them myself I guess I'll have to pay to have it done. THANKS!

I found the adjustments on my 98GS400 HID. If you look down on the headlight you will see a bubble level for the vertical adjustment of the main beam. It is adjusted by the silver (on mine) 8mm bolt behind the main beam. The high beam adjustment is also a 8mm bolt behind the lamp housing but in front of the radiator. I believe the horizontal adjustment is the 8mm bolt (accessed from the rear) between the two lamps. I adjusted the vertical on mine to zero the bubble and mine are much better now. Good luck!!!