Does Ne1 Know If The Rims From A 2008 Es350 Will Fit My Gs430?

ok think i have decided im gonna go back to my michelin energy mxv4's. i was really happy with them! just wondering, i found a guy selling a set of 2008 rims from a 2008 es350 with the tires im wanting for less than i can get my tires PLUS they are 17's an my gs has 16's! will these fit my "whip"? oh also im riding a 225/55/16 right now.........whats difference (like what will i notice?) in a 205/60/16? can i fit these?

brian

I doubt it is a problem as the gs and es both have normal sized calipers but without someone having the wheels already it will be hard to tell . Also the offsets of the es are always higher than the gs as it is made to be sporty . So the es wheels will stick in more.

well crap..........seems more trouble than its worth! as i still wouldn't know till i got them here and then i would have to get shims i think they are called to make them stick out right!!

yeah here's the ones i was looking at.........they were just kinda cheap with NEW tires!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...A:IT&ih=005

guess i will just go get my 225/55/16 Michelin energy mxv4's 94v (all 5 and im getting nitrogen for free :) )

5 tires/tax/mounted/balanced/tire disposal fee (our state law)/road hazard package im paying right at 900 out the door. which i think for these 5 tires and all the other crap is reasonable

thanks

brian

k forget about those rims.........so far im sooooooooo happy with my car today for once!

ok seriously i had the same shake everyone had but mine mainly was at 80 + (which is where i spend most my time anyways) so i just had my tires replaced with my michelin energy mxv4's, new alignment (my rear was out a little and my front caster is out but they said that isnt adjustable), and nitrogen in the tires..... havent driven on the highway yet but from the ride from the shop back to my work (seriously maybe half a mile between our works) and OMFG that was the smoothest ride i have EVER riden in! i shall be going to nashville from memphis tomorrow morning so i will see how the interstate ride is!

brian