My Oil Leak !

Mr.Lextacy

so i foun out where my car was leaking oil as i was changing my fog light bulbs i noticed the leak was coming from my power stearing pump.

i dont know if i should replace it or what i poured some lucas powersteering fluid to stop the leak for know seems to be working any suggestions.

o and i am lookin for yellow jdm bulbs to put in my fog lights besides Nokya because they burn your wire harness. Ive seen the 92 or 93 model with yellow are those factory and will they fit in my 95 ?

;)

First let me suggest you don't open new threads for the same topic. It makes it impossible for readers to know what your problem was to begin with and what advice has been posted previously. The whole principle behind maintaining a thread is that it allows readers to follow the discussion and hopefully help in finding a solution. There are many posts for a leaking pump. I suggest you use the search feature and read up.

There is a TON of info on power steering here. The Lucas oil fixed the problem? So it's not leaking..? Hmm...

Nokya's don't burn your harness' unless they are higher wattage. Any high wattage high performance bulb will do that. 1st gen's have a yellow shell around the bulb, giving a normal bulb a yellow output. If you want yellow fogs you'll have to buy a yellow bulb. That's what I did.