1999 Ls400 Turn Signal Bulb Replacement

ted0804

My right front turn signal bulb burned out recently. Since the dealership charges such high prices I thought I could do the replacement myself. I found the replacement bulbs at a parts place. When I lifted the hood I discovered there is no obvious way to get to the assembly. I'm stumped. How do I access the turn signal area to replace the bulb? Thanks.

My right front turn signal bulb burned out recently. Since the dealership charges such high prices I thought I could do the replacement myself. I found the replacement bulbs at a parts place. When I lifted the hood I discovered there is no obvious way to get to the assembly. I'm stumped. How do I access the turn signal area to replace the bulb? Thanks.

• 3 months later...
undo the little Phillips screw beside the fender on top of the headlight. then pull it towards the front of the car and it pops off.

Thanks for the post. On my 1998 LS400 it saved me making the mistake of removing the headlight in an attempt to get to the turn signal light.