92 Es 300 Won't Start

My problem with my es 300 is that it sometimes starts and sometimes it doesn't. I took it into the dealer and they said the battery was bad. SO I have replaced that. It didn't fix the problem. Last night I was driving and all the interior stuff like radio, ac, power windows, gauges, turned off like my key way not in the ignition. But my car was still running and headlight worked. Later in the drive all interior stuff came back on. I was think it maybe a wire loose on the ignition. Please help.

My problem with my es 300 is that it sometimes starts and sometimes it doesn't. I took it into the dealer and they said the battery was bad. SO I have replaced that. It didn't fix the problem. Last night I was driving and all the interior stuff like radio, ac, power windows, gauges, turned off like my key way not in the ignition. But my car was still running and headlight worked. Later in the drive all interior stuff came back on. I was think it maybe a wire loose on the ignition. Please help.

ey bud just to let you know what ever you need for your car i got a ton of parts that are great and great shape let me know my email is: captainhowdy313@yahoo.com

i also have good selling feedback thanks....adam

only keep the key by itself to see if it continues. otherwise it is a harness , you need to jiggle around wiring harness to see where the short is, it might be by your battery or fuse terminal .

Could possibly be a bad 'ground' connection, or a loose wire at one of the fuse boxes.

Have a helper sit in the car with the engine running and several accessories running, then jiggle wires until something turns off.

My semi-educated guess is that you have a loose/faulty ground wire.