98 Sc400 With 20" Wheels?

I need some input guys I'm thinking about putting on some wheels and wanna make sure they will fit. I'm thinking about putting 20" wheels on my 98 SC400. Specs would be 20x8.5 +25 F and 20x10 +25 R with 245/35zr/20 front and 275/30zr/20 rear for tires. Car is currently stock height, but I may lower her 1" with Eibach springs. Anyone happen to know if they will fit? I would appreciate any input. Thanks..!!

I'm currently sitting on 20's wrapped in 245/35/20 all the way around. However, I'm not sure if 275 will fit in the rear but I do know that 255 or 265 can fit. Also, that 30zr you want on the rears is a disaster waiting to happen if you come across any potholes or uneven roadways. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
not sure....but i do know that i had a set of 20s on a RX330....they were lexani firestars......and i am currently selling them for a killer price...FYI

I have a set of BOSS 20" chrome 5 stars(Model #328) on my 98 SC300. They fit just fine, no problems at all. I just bought the car ( they came with the car)and am considering putting 17" GS wheels on. Wheels actually REALLY look great!, but I am a 56 year old !Removed! and I want something with less "bling".Wheels and tires are BRAND NEW and I am thinking of selling the set. Email me for more info. I am located in Houston. draytonwebb@yahoo.com