Nav Question

how do i know what generation nav i have? all i see is map ver 7.1 and cddb 1687 05/2007.

i have a 08 460l,are ther updates? also i brought up the service menu and it showed that my audio and camera needed checking.i held the audio and cleared the sub codes,was this ok? or did i erase somthing that neede to be fixed by lexus? oooops!

how do i know what generation nav i have? all i see is map ver 7.1 and cddb 1687 05/2007.

i have a 08 460l,are ther updates? also i brought up the service menu and it showed that my audio and camera needed checking.i held the audio and cleared the sub codes,was this ok? or did i erase somthing that neede to be fixed by lexus? oooops!

Starting with 2007 LS 460, they all have Gen 5 Navigation Software. Ver. 7.1 is the latest. Updates are released in the fall for about $250.00 -- not covered under warranty unless your dealer is generous.

CD Data Base (CDDB) is updated once every quarter. The latest is 1st quarter 2008. Updates are free during the warranty period.

See your dealer if you have concerns about your Camera and Audio. Should be covered under warranty.

Happy Motoring!