Anyone installed wood/leather steering on older 93 LS400?

Frago

A lexus dealer and I have tried out the wood/Leather steering wheel of the new cars, but no luck. If you are willing to spend a little money, there is a place where I have my wood Vaneer done through who also work with Wood/Leather Steering wheels. The are a custom shop and expect to pay around $800 to 1k, but they do an excellent job with it. All that you have to find is a Wrecked LS and take the steering wheel off without blowing the airbag. They can cut the top leather and the bottom leather, and fill it with wood and vaneer. I haven't done the steering wheel on my car yet, but I plan to do it on both of my cars in the near future.

Custom shop. That's a good idea. I'll check locally if a custom shop is available. Thanks!

A lexus dealer and I have tried out the wood/Leather steering wheel of the new cars, but no luck.  If you are willing to spend a little money, there is a place where I have my wood Vaneer done through who also work with Wood/Leather Steering wheels.  The are a custom shop and expect to pay around $800 to 1k, but they do an excellent job with it.  All that you have to find is a Wrecked LS and take the steering wheel off without blowing the airbag.  They can cut the top leather and the bottom leather, and fill it with wood and vaneer.  I haven't done the steering wheel on my car yet, but I plan to do it on both of my cars in the near future.