Question About Remote

Hi!I have purchased a gs300 and came with one key!First quest. how do i know is this a master key or not second quest. does all lexus remote works with gs or each model has own remote type ,what is my concern if i buy a used key remote iIS model can i program it to GS?

my 430 only came with one key when i bought it..........can u post a pic of the key? but if it is a remote with the 3 buttons on the remote its the master! i think the valet is gray! ALSO what year is your lexus u might wanna put that in the info under your sn so people know and can help better! i dunno for 100% fact but i would NOT assume all the remotes work for each model as my 93 es had a different remote than my ex gf's 97 es! i talked to my dealer and they told me no matter if i buy a blank key with the remote its still gonna be like 260 to cut it! so i found sewell lexus............... lexus-parts.com and i am getting all 3 of my keys for like 210 shipped and cut to my car!

they run us good deals for members plus they always offer some promotion or something to cut us a price break

my 430 only came with one key when i bought it..........can u post a pic of the key? but if it is a remote with the 3 buttons on the remote its the master! i think the valet is gray! ALSO what year is your lexus u might wanna put that in the info under your sn so people know and can help better! i dunno for 100% fact but i would NOT assume all the remotes work for each model as my 93 es had a different remote than my ex gf's 97 es! i talked to my dealer and they told me no matter if i buy a blank key with the remote its still gonna be like 260 to cut it! so i found sewell lexus............... lexus-parts.com and i am getting all 3 of my keys for like 210 shipped and cut to my car!

they run us good deals for members plus they always offer some promotion or something to cut us a price break

it is a standard key no remote came with it ,i got a good deal on this car because it was repo car and i have to fix up a couple thing on it like this key thing ,i do not have remote for the car so i have to find out what remote i can buy on ebay.

i dunno if they had a remote for the 99? my 93 just had a click button on the side of the key! even if u buy a remote IF they make one for your car they will still have to cut the key and i dunno about yours but mine has a transponder in it so ONLY the dealer can cut mine! mine is a laser cut key that has to be cut to my vin so before u buy one off ebay find out if yours does!