Pcd And Offset For Is250

Greetings fellow lexus owners.

I am from Singapore and new to this forum. Owned my IS250 for slightly over a year now!

I am currently running 17"s. Have been thinking of getting 18"s, however there are very limited selection of wheels for the IS here in Singapore.

Now I am thinking of shipping them in from the US or elsewhere.

However I am not sure about the PCD and offset. The dealership here is not much of help either.

Can someone help me with the PCD and offset for IS250.

Thanks in advance

Not meaning to be rude, as no one has answered...

Perhaps you can measure the pcd and offset yourself:

(or visit a specialty shop in Singapore and ask them, they probably have a catalog with all the details)...

trying to find what pcd is I found this:

Centreline Method: Measure the overall width of rim (Distance “X”), halve this measurement to find centreline then measure backspace (Distance “A”).

Subtract “A” from “X/2” and you now have the centreline offset, which in Australia is written 35P or 10N to denote either positive or negative centreline offset. In Europe, centreline offset is usually written ET35 or ET-10 etc.

NOTE: The centreline offset measurement is “rim width dependant”, ie. as the width of the rim changes, so does the centreline offset, eg. if you have 14 x 6 wheels with 47P offset and would like to fit 14 x 7 alloys with the same backspace, then the same offset in 14 x 7 is 35P. In both instances, the backspace remains at 135mm.

P.C.D. (Pitch Circle Diameter)

The P.C.D. of a wheel refers to the diameter of an imaginary circle drawn through the centre of the nut/stud holes in the mounting face of the wheel.

An example of a P.C.D. is 5x120, where 5 indicates the number of holes (for studs/nuts) and 120, a diameter of 120mm.

Greetings fellow lexus owners.

I am from Singapore and new to this forum. Owned my IS250 for slightly over a year now!

I am currently running 17"s. Have been thinking of getting 18"s, however there are very limited selection of wheels for the IS here in Singapore.

Now I am thinking of shipping them in from the US or elsewhere.

However I am not sure about the PCD and offset. The dealership here is not much of help either.

Can someone help me with the PCD and offset for IS250.

Thanks in advance

The bolt pattern is 5x114.3. 5 bolts. 114.3 is the diameter of the circle through the center of the bolts in mm. I think this is the same thing as the PCD.

The centerbore is 60.1 mm. This is a hole in the middle of the wheel where the center cap goes. The important thing here is that the hole is supposed to be the same size as the hub so it centers the wheel and holds the weight of the car. If you get aftermarket wheels, I think they have a larger centerbore, and you get some kind of adapter for it to fit tight. Most newer Toyota/Lexus wheels have the same centerbore and bolt pattern - excluding the larger trucks and SUVs. If you get a wheel with a smaller centerbore than this, it won't fit.

I think the offset for the IS250 is about 35mm. I'm not sure how much tolerance is OK for this, but I think the primary concern is that you don't want the wheels to rub against the wheel well or to stick out too far.

You can dig this info up youself if you google 'Lexus bolt pattern chart'. Also, tirerack.com has some good tools to figure out what fits on your car.

Don't forget that there is a TPMS sensor inside your wheel. If you change to a different set of wheels, you have to move the TPMS sensors over or you'll get warnings on your dash about the TPMS system.