If You Had To Choose Something Other Than A Lexus...

BudH

I love the RX330/350 - but the headroom is about 3/4" too little to support my 6'3" frame with a long torso.

So if you had to pick a non-Lexus....what would YOU have picked that has somewhat similar luxury and driving characteristics?

Bud H

I love the RX330/350 - but the headroom is about 3/4" too little to support my 6'3" frame with a long torso.

So if you had to pick a non-Lexus....what would YOU have picked that has somewhat similar luxury and driving characteristics?

Bud H

First I would try to order one without the sunroof/skylight and if not I would look into ways to lower the seat or make the seat thinner.

Bud H

First I would try to order one without the sunroof/skylight and if not I would look into ways to lower the seat or make the seat thinner.

Bud H

I currently have an RX 300. I'm not that enamored with the newer 330/350 design so I'm currently looking at the new Acura MDX as well as the Audi Q7. I really like the new styling of the MDX (I hated the old MDX styling) and its a proven platform with a great AWD system. I like the Q7 as well but its a bit more $$$$$ and its also only its first model year so I'd have to wait at least one more year until the 3rd model year before I'd even actually walk into a Audi showroom. By then gas might be so expensive I go back to a car.