Dealer Decal

I bought an 02 LS430 from a dealer and they put their decal under the Lexus emblem on the left side of the truck. I am from California and have moved to the midwest within the last year or so have noticed this is quite common with dealers out here. In any regards, if I want to remove this emblem should I just use the old dental floss trick and pull it off. I should be safe to assume that the decal is only on there by adhesive. Any input would be much appreciated.

I bought an 02 LS430 from a dealer and they put their decal under the Lexus emblem on the left side of the truck. I am from California and have moved to the midwest within the last year or so have noticed this is quite common with dealers out here. In any regards, if I want to remove this emblem should I just use the old dental floss trick and pull it off. I should be safe to assume that the decal is only on there by adhesive. Any input would be much appreciated.

I like my heat gun but a hair drier will work

• 4 weeks later...

mburnickas uses the same technique I use at work, either a hair dryer, or one of those electric blowers for melting window tar to the surface kinda like a torch. but if it is a vinyl sticker or w/e buy a plastic razor blade, the rectangle shaped ones. they arent sharp, they are though to the suface and usually work nicely alone or with the hair dryer.