Seat Covers

zervo33

I have a 1990 LS400 with 190,000 miles. The car runs like a champ and the exterior is amazing. The interior is well taken care of, except the front seat bottoms are cracked and split. The color is grey leather, and I want a seat cover that looks decent and matches the color without compromising the asthetics of the car. I dont care if they are cloth or vinyl or leather, as long as it fairly cheap in price. I dont see the need of paying 200-400 dollars for seat covers when the car itself is worth about $4500. Any suggestions or links to several websites. thanks! :ph34r:

If you're impressed with the exterior, and you mention aesthetics of the interior, I don't think you'll be happy with anything other than an oem replacement. If the car is running well I would replace just the bottom cover. I'm sure you could find one at a wreckers relatively inexpensive and imo it would be worth it. Check out the "Buy & Sell" forum or ebay.