Exhaust Impressions

cali-love06

Just a quick question about some different exhausts... i really like the tanabe concept g look and tone on the is and was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions or preferences on full catbacks systems. Any good experiences or brands or types to stay away from all feedback welcome. Getting ready to buy soon and wanna make sure i get the right one. Hopefully smooth will chime in on this... and i have no problem with fast and reliable.... :D

Just a quick question about some different exhausts... i really like the tanabe concept g look and tone on the is and was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions or preferences on full catbacks systems. Any good experiences or brands or types to stay away from all feedback welcome. Getting ready to buy soon and wanna make sure i get the right one. Hopefully smooth will chime in on this... and i have no problem with fast and reliable.... :D

:D

i had a tanabe medallion concept g exhaust system on my 2001 integra type-R and it was great. i would recomend you to purchase one for your is300, if you want a exhaust system. but i think that a lexus doesnt need a exhaust system, but thats just me.

I've heard alot of different exhausts. The Tenabe's sound to me more "mature" and even a little "exoctic car" esk. If you want to hear them , they have a bunch of sound bites on youtube of different exhausts.