L3 430 Nav Overides For Latest Software

John59

If you are talking about the upper left lower left button hack, that one never did release the Phone book option while the car is in motion. It allowed you to change Destinations while the car was moving..

The ultimate lockpick by coastaltech states on ther website that if you upgrade to 6.1 that thier unlock will not work..So I imagine if they have not figured it out yet, no one has..

MESSAGE FROM COASTAL TECH

* NOTE: IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED OR YOU UPGRADE TO NAVIGATION MAP DISK 6.1, THE LOCKPICK1 WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNLOCK THE ADDRESS INPUT FEATURE OF YOUR NAVIGATION SYSTEM. THE VIDEO, AUDIO, BLUETOOTH AND "I AGREE FUNCTIONS" WILL STILL BE OPERATIONAL*

I am having my ultimate lockpick and dvd player installed today.. ! Can't wait to see how it turns out...

• 5 months later...
Does anyone know how to override the Navigation and Phone lockout when you are moving. I have an 04 LS430 just installed the upgraded software and the old override no longer works. Any options please

How did you upgrade to the latest version?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to override the Navigation and Phone lockout when you are moving. I have an 04 LS430 just installed the upgraded software and the old override no longer works. Any options please

How did you upgrade to the latest version?

I have the fix for the Gen 4 v7.1/v4.2 to work with the override!!!!!!!!! I just got it to work like an hour ago. I drove around to test it for the most part and it seems to be ok. No issues to report. Plus I have not bought anything new nor did I add any lockpicking systems (Whatever that is....lol). I have been working on this all day and reading all the different post and the negative responses and everyone saying that it can't be done or it doesn't work. BUT HA HA HA (not to poke fun but with glee that i got it to work) I think that i can say that I am the first to get it to work. Enough of all the walking around with my head held high and my chest poked out like a gladiator. All I did was copy all of my files from my old version 4.2 nav disc on to my hard drive and then downloaded v7.1 from some site _ _ _ _. I copied all of the files from the version 7.1 to the version 4.2 folder Except INDEXDAT.KWI and LOADING.KWI and 05.CMP ............ Downloaded Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 trial version, Selected Data Disc, Then copied all files from my version 4.2 in the blank field and hit burn (red button at bottom right corner). I used DVD+R DL Memorex discs. I turned my car on and ejected my old nav version 4.2 disc from the trunk of 2005 Lexus LS430 and inserted burned disc. Turned off car and started it back up and hit the enter I agree screen and it was updated. I live in avalon park in Orlando, so on my old nav it only showed grass and no roads, but now i see my house and streets!!! I then drove around the block and tried my override trick and that mother father worked!!!! I am as happy as a Disney World employee!!! Be sure to let everyone know that KILLA_BEEZ hooked you up!! Yeah baby. Gone!