All Wheel Drive

Does anyone have information regarding the all wheel drive specifications on the 2007 IS 250? The power ratio (60 rear, 40 front) or does AWD only kick in when needed etc? How does this compare to Audi's quattro?

I believe it's normally 70/30 R/F, but transferring up to 50% up front when slip is detected. Can't help on Audi comparison

Audi's QUATTRO is by far the best AWD system available. Remember, Lexus is a REACTIVE AWD system whereas Audi uses a PROACTIVE AWD system. for more details, email me...

I know a number of Subaru drivers that might take issue with that. I do have anecdotal evidence that also would state otherwise, as a good friend with some aggresive Pirelli all season tires on his A4 had more issues on a ski trip up to Canada than I did in my Subaru Legacy with Bridgestone RE92's. I admit he had much better tires than I, but my car had a much better feel, less slip, etc. for whatever that is worth...