What Is The Best Wax For Durablity?

That depends. The best "Wax" for durability is probably Colinite or Meguiars #16. Zaino probably has the longest durability of any product currently out there, but you have a tradeoff in terms of asthetics.

I'm not sure how it's a tradeoff when Zaino also looks better...

I've yet to see a head-to-head involving Zaino where it didn't win in nearly every category, looks and durability.

Old Z2 didn't have the warmth of a carnauba but the newer Z2 Pro does.

Can't beat the wipe on and walk away of Zaino ZCS also.

I'm not sure how it's a tradeoff when Zaino also looks better...

I've yet to see a head-to-head involving Zaino where it didn't win in nearly every category, looks and durability.

Thats your opinion. I don't like the looks of Zaino, and oddly enough I've never seen a head-to-head involving Zaino that I found Zaino more appealing looks-wise. Zaino has a plasticky shine that maximizes gloss without adding depth, I prefer the depth of a natural carnuaba.

I'd only ever use Zaino on a silver or white car, I don't even use it on our light green Prius because I don't like how it looks.

I'm hardly alone in that opinion either. Not to say its a bad product (its not at all, its a very good product) its just not for everybody, and definately not the only good product out there (there are MANY excellent products).

Old Z2 didn't have the warmth of a carnauba but the newer Z2 Pro does.

I've used it, still doesn't do it for me.