Sc400 Remote Entry Light Blinks - Remote Start

CLA

So, I have a 1995 SC400, love this car. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there any way to get my lights to blink when I remotely unlock/lock my car? I love this feature on the newer Lexus models.

2. I watched a video on YouTube of a guy starting his SC with his SC remote key. He did this by click the button three times at some particular rate it seemed. Anybody ever done this? Any idea?

Thanks!!!

There maybe factory settings you can change to make it flash. Call the dealer and ask. I found out that I could control the volume of the beep on my Lexus factory keyless entry. If you really wanted the parking lights to flash with your factory keyless entry, it is possible. I have seen an interface module in a wholesale catalog once. You can probably get a knowledgable alarm shop to hook it up but for the cost of that, you can buy an aftermarket one possibly with remote start. I believe there is also another module that can transform a factory keyless entry signal to one that can be wired into an add on remote start unit. This way the factory remote will be able to remote start your car but again, for the cost of this, you can probably just get a better aftermarket one like a two way where you will get confirmation on your remote that you car has started.

So, I have a 1995 SC400, love this car. I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there any way to get my lights to blink when I remotely unlock/lock my car? I love this feature on the newer Lexus models.

2. I watched a video on YouTube of a guy starting his SC with his SC remote key. He did this by click the button three times at some particular rate it seemed. Anybody ever done this? Any idea?

Thanks!!!

No, I tried to do that with my LS, couldn't get it to work. Aftermarket would be the only way-that I can think off.