Wont Start

ALeb

Hello My Name Is Angel I have a 2000 Lexus GS 300, Yesterday I used an un program key to start my vehicle, so I got the correct key that Ive been using all along and ever since that my car does not start at all it does is crank and crank like if I was to have the key In the ignition without a chip in it, all electrical components work fine . Do I need to have the Ecu reflashed? Or should I just tow it to the dealer. Please Help...

I'm thinking you somehow had the "unprogrammed" key programmed to start your car. It may have the same transponder info as your old key however you car can only recognize a limited number of keys. You may want to go through the programming portion again assuming one of them works and was programmed as a master key.

Well this was weird after an hour trying to start my vehicle I kept cranking the car and at the same time stepping on the throttle and boom it fired up and it has started ever since, orginally I though he fuel pump quit working but I guess it's ok. Thanks for your reply's