Rear Tire Wear

Russ0054

The rear tires on my 02 GS430 are wearing very badly on the inside. Lexus dealer has done a 4 wheel alignment two different times, but the problem remains. This has happened to two different sets of tires over a period of four years. The dealer says "it's normal"..... ya right!

I have read that other people have experienced this problem as well. Anyone been able to come up with a solution???

The rear tires on my 02 GS430 are wearing very badly on the inside. Lexus dealer has done a 4 wheel alignment two different times, but the problem remains. This has happened to two different sets of tires over a period of four years. The dealer says "it's normal"..... ya right!

I have read that other people have experienced this problem as well. Anyone been able to come up with a solution???

Carrying any extra weight in the rear? Do you frequently carry passengers in the backseat? Do they adjust the camber during these alignments? Try a rotation, just switch the fronts for the rears (the wheels AND tires), see if it helps.