Taste Of Lexus 2007

S. Kwok

I just went to it today in Boston and it was pretty good. Theres two courses, performance and luxury. The luxury course was so much better since its much longer, a short slalom, and many S curves to test suspension. The performance has just one or two turns and a short slalom.

The performance had the IS and GS while the luxury had the LS, ES, and RX i believe. There was no gift like other test drives, and only one "meal" per guest, but so far at this boston test drive, it was unlimited test drives. You can go back and forth between luxury and performance and just line up. They were a bit strict on switching drivers when you were done because the lines started to build (around 3-4 groups per car) but overall it was still pretty good. This is unlike the event in aug i believe posted on the my.IS forum where they had these digital cards that you carried around and had to digitially sign up and wait for each test drive.

The luxury track was so much better, even if u were trying to blitz through the course. I highly recommend it and im sure i still have two invites for the boston event which is this weekend, but it might work for other locations as well. PM me if ur interested.

Check it out at:

tasteoflexus.com