97 Es300 Struts Replacement

fpny

How many people actually had replaced the struts and the strut mounts on their 97 ES300 (front or back or both)? What do you replace them with and how much did that cost you? My 97 ES300 had about 145K on it and it seems to bounce a lot when I went through bumps on the road. I am thinking about replacing all the structs and strut mounts, may be the spring as well if necessary. Just wonder how many 97 ES300 owner out there actually had replace them.

I am looking at the spec on my 97 ES300, it states that the struts are Macperson struts. The only company that I can find that makes the Macperson struts is Monroe. Is that a good idea to replace the mounts and bearings as well when you replace the struts? So far, the price I got off the web is $215 for the rear struts and mounts and $287 for the front struts with mounts and bearings. They are all make by Monroe. What do you think about these prices?

• 1 year later...