Engine Surging And Dying

mc teg

My 91 LS400 is starting to die on me. Whenever I am driving, it drives just fine until I stop and then its starts surging and after 10 secs it dies on me. If I leave it in park, the engine light comes on and surges but does not die. I cannot figure out what it can be. I replaced the spark plugs & wires, fuel injectors, ecm, tps sensor, and crankshaft sensor. My suspicion is the o2 sensors. What do you think it could be?

Edit: I just had it smogged two weeks ago, could this be a symptom from being smogged?

My 91 LS400 is starting to die on me. Whenever I am driving, it drives just fine until I stop and then its starts surging and after 10 secs it dies on me. If I leave it in park, the engine light comes on and surges but does not die. I cannot figure out what it can be. I replaced the spark plugs & wires, fuel injectors, ecm, tps sensor, and crankshaft sensor. My suspicion is the o2 sensors. What do you think it could be?

Edit: I just had it smogged two weeks ago, could this be a symptom from being smogged?

I had this problems several time and last friday on my way home after work, it started to die again. Engine speed up and downm, i had to put one foot on brake when stop adn another foot on feul. when i parked in a parking lot and check it out, nothing wrong. On the second half of my way home, it ran ok and i even hit the fwy. no symptoms at all.

i posted the problems here and i was tol dit was air intake or the similar problems, i didn;t fix it yet cuz it ok now again. Don't know when it happens again next time.

I will post it if i fix it. btw, mine is 1992 ls 400 with 165k on it.