How To Keep The Screen Display On All The Time?

vee

hello everyone newbie here. i need help with the touch screen , i recently bought this gs 300, the other day i was driving and was curious if i could turn the screen off so that it woudnt be soo bright at night . well turning it off was easy i just went to screen setting and turn it off . but now it only comes on if i hit climate control , audio, etc... before it was on all the time.. i tried everything on the manual already. is there somthing dont know? please help i want it to be back to normal. thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
hello everyone newbie here. i need help with the touch screen , i recently bought this gs 300, the other day i was driving and was curious if i could turn the screen off so that it woudnt be soo bright at night . well turning it off was easy i just went to screen setting and turn it off . but now it only comes on if i hit climate control , audio, etc... before it was on all the time.. i tried everything on the manual already. is there somthing dont know? please help i want it to be back to normal. thanks in advance.

If you have your dash light set to MAX brightness then the Nav screen doesn't automatically change to "Night" mode when it gets dark.