New Key

I am new to the lexus club just bought a 98 Gs400. I only have one key that came with the car and its the master key. I need to get another one. I called the dealer and they told me $250 for a new master key. Has anyone here bought a new master key elsewhere and programmed it themselves? Can you direct me where to purchase it for cheaper or am i stuck with the dealer?

Check out this website. You can order the key and they will even cut it for you and give you the instructions on how to program it yourself.

http://www.toy-lex.com/

Thanks for the response and your help. That site helps out if have already purchased the master key from elswhere other than the dealer and need it to be cut by them. Do you know of any legit sites or places that i can purchase the master key from so that i can send it in to that website you provided to be cut. They said they wouldnt cut it if its a fake key. I wouldnt know how to tell if its fake or not. Thanks again.

Check out this website. You can order the key and they will even cut it for you and give you the instructions on how to program it yourself.

http://www.toy-lex.com/

Thanks for the response and your help. That site helps out if have already purchased the master key from elswhere other than the dealer and need it to be cut by them. Do you know of any legit sites or places that i can purchase the master key from so that i can send it in to that website you provided to be cut. They said they wouldnt cut it if its a fake key. I wouldnt know how to tell if its fake or not. Thanks again.

Ok i just called that company that you provided and they do have the master keys there so i wouldnt have to order it from somewhere else. Thank you for your help and time.