Sc-400 Drive Shaft Parts Question

gibson36

ok so I'm trying to replace the two ruber flower shaped pieces at bothends of my drive shaft. my question is do you know where i can buy these parts other then at lexus ? they want 160 bucks each for these and im sure someone has to make a aftermarket one thats better for around the same price. i'm not sure what the name of the part is it has holes in it for the drive shaft to bolt up to the trany at one end and the rearend at the other end.

• 1 month later...
ok so I'm trying to replace the two ruber flower shaped pieces at bothends of my drive shaft. my question is do you know where i can buy these parts other then at lexus ? they want 160 bucks each for these and im sure someone has to make a aftermarket one thats better for around the same price. i'm not sure what the name of the part is it has holes in it for the drive shaft to bolt up to the trany at one end and the rearend at the other end.

Discounttoyotaparts.com sells oem for $154 if you buy Lexus parts number or $145 if you buy exact same part as Toyota parts number (Toyota Supra used this part). 1992 parts number is 37511-24010 -- "Flexible Coupling" (leave out hyphen when entering parts number in parts catalog section). Toyota oem rubber parts are gold standard -- better than aftermarket.