Websites To Buy Bodykits

2rotor

Well I have been drooling over the subtle body kits (xenon to be specific) and would like to have some link to purchase the kits. I have been checking ebay but cannot seem to find ANY for the LS400 (91-94)..

Where are you guys getting your kits..? I am hoping to get a NON FIBERGLASS kit for under $1000 shipped.

I am a couple weeks away from it entering the booth for paint so time is of the essence.

Well I have been drooling over the subtle body kits (xenon to be specific) and would like to have some link to purchase the kits. I have been checking ebay but cannot seem to find ANY for the LS400 (91-94)..

Where are you guys getting your kits..? I am hoping to get a NON FIBERGLASS kit for under $1000 shipped.

I am a couple weeks away from it entering the booth for paint so time is of the essence.

When you get your body kit, sell me your front bumper cover!! There is a company out here in Ontario, CA that has body kits on ebay, almost bought a spoiler type front bumper skin for 99 bucks with a small pick up charge (wanted 199 for shipping)