White Driving Lights

Hi there,

I've been reading the forum since I first bought my 07 350 back in Dec06 but somehow I never come across any info regarding matching the existing oem fog light in yellowish color with the white HID headlights. I saw some IS250/350 out there w matching headlight and fog lights and they look sooooooo much better than oem.

I asked my dealer service manager and was told that Lexus don't offer white color light bulbs for the fog lights and wouldn't suggest any specific brand for replacement. Can anybody share some insights regarding if the aftermarket light (for example PIAA) would do the job, are they better and would they meet oem specifications etc? Thanks ahead for any help!

I matched my driving lights to the HIDS with Hoen lights, they are a great match.

www.hoen-usa.com

Old Timer

MANY THANKS, OLD TIMER....

but I'm still very much intrigued that not many IS drivers are bothered by that color mismatched. $50 seems a very reasonable expense to make the front of the IS look soooo much better at night. Another question to raise is : ARE the aftermarket bulbs so inferior to Lexus OEM equipment that other IS owners don't want to switch?