Cd Player And Key Fob Problems

03' IS 300

I just recently purchased a Lexus 03 IS 300. I have read the owners manual that was posted about my CD Player and the CDs not ejecting. I get an Error 3. I have only placed 1 CD and it also will not load. and now I just walked to the car and I locked the doors and my lock button is continuously beeping. HELP!

Yeah the stereos are known to be pretty crappy. Mine is doing the same thing and I'm gonna get it replaced. Here's the advice people gave me:

1 - Try pushing eject and while the amber light are flashing, hit the side of the stereo in hopes of unjamming the CD stuck in there. Hitting stuff *works*.

2 - Try disconnecting the negative of the battery for about 10 minutes, and then reconnecting it. It'll restore the factory settings of the car, and if you're lucky, shoot out the jammed disc.

3 - Take apart the CD player and take the discs out by hand. Follow this link: http://my.is/forums/2997488-post18.html

Was one of your doors open when you tried to lock it? They get angry if you do that.

Hope this helps!

Hey thanks, I am getting very frusterated with my CD. I have not tried hitting it yet, but will do first thing tomorrow. Other than that i will be taking it back to the dealership.

BTW: My car was getting angry at me. My door was open.

Thanks for the help

Oh one more question. Now that I am thinking of it......I know alot of new cars have the lock code if you disconnect the battery......I dont think the dealership issued me one. Does your have one?

Yeah the stereos are known to be pretty crappy. Mine is doing the same thing and I'm gonna get it replaced. Here's the advice people gave me:

1 - Try pushing eject and while the amber light are flashing, hit the side of the stereo in hopes of unjamming the CD stuck in there. Hitting stuff *works*.

2 - Try disconnecting the negative of the battery for about 10 minutes, and then reconnecting it. It'll restore the factory settings of the car, and if you're lucky, shoot out the jammed disc.

3 - Take apart the CD player and take the discs out by hand. Follow this link: http://my.is/forums/2997488-post18.html

Was one of your doors open when you tried to lock it? They get angry if you do that.

Hope this helps!