Side Amber Reflector Light

Can you tell me how to change the bulb for this side reflector--an amber colored plastic reflector cover? One side lights the other doesn't. I have been reluctant to tug too hard on the cover for fear of breaking, it is on VERY tight, and I cannot see any screws. Anyone have a tip? See the picture of what I am talking about, sorry for the poor explanation! Thanks in advance, I am so appreciative of having all of you to turn to!

post-21140-1188676723_thumb.jpg

A drawing in section BO-4 of my 2000 LS400 two volume repair manual set shows two nuts behind the bumper that hold each of these little light modules in place. My assumption is that one has to drop a portion of the under body plastic panel to reach up and remove these nuts.

turn the wheel the opposite the side you are working on all the way..... use flat blade screw driver and pop the two black circles holding the plastic wheel well moulding.... fold back the plastic and stick your arm in there.... use a 10mm wrench to undo the nuts on the back of the sidemarkers.... pop it out and change bulb.... tada!!!