New To This Forum And Need Help

• 1 month later...

Hello evryone.

I'm new to this forum. Just got my new 07 IS250 and moved to Houston, Texas. I wonder who's the best dealership(I mean in service) in the metro Houston area.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Japo

Try to avoid Sterling McCall. You still have two other dealerships over there. Good Luck

Hello evryone.

I'm new to this forum. Just got my new 07 IS250 and moved to Houston, Texas. I wonder who's the best dealership(I mean in service) in the metro Houston area.

Japo

I can say, without a doubt, that Northside Lexus service is a dream to deal with. The sales people their are 'eh, but service is beyond top notch.

I agree with the above poster about Sterling McCall. I almost can't believe the difference in the level of service between McCall and Northside.

I've never used Westside Lexus, but they are owned by the same group so the service there might be as good as Northside, but I don't know for sure.

Hello evryone.

Japo

I can say, without a doubt, that Northside Lexus service is a dream to deal with. The sales people their are 'eh, but service is beyond top notch.

I agree with the above poster about Sterling McCall. I almost can't believe the difference in the level of service between McCall and Northside.

I've never used Westside Lexus, but they are owned by the same group so the service there might be as good as Northside, but I don't know for sure.

===================

Magnus357: I'm not sure if you've suffered from Sterling McCall as much as I did. Two Technicians(one of them was referred to as a service lead) could not find the A/C condensate drip tube. They scratch cars, they don't wash the cars unless I ask them to do it, etc........... I really don't wish anyone to go through the same experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys; however, I wish your answers came out quick before I made the biggest mistake of my life. Due to the fact that Sterling McCall is close to where I live and I did not get advice on the best dealership in Houston I went to them and boyyyyyyyyyy....worst people ever. They messed up my car....Very sloppy, careless, dishonest, you name it...

Please do NOT go to this dealership and if you do take pictures of every inch of your car(internally and externally) before you letting them do any service; also, take pictures after the service is done, check your car very carefully before you leave the dealership