Stability Control Faulty

evofreek

Hi I am a new member, about 6 weeks ago bought the IS300 (second hand) everything was fine until 3 weeks ago.

For no reason automatic stability alarm go off and the car think it’s in side slight when you driving straight. I have visited Lexus service 4 times now and they not sure what is happening with the car. No error codes in the computer at all, recently they have replaced speed rear sensor but the problem still exists. Does anyone have a similar fault? I would like to hear what can be done about it?

Evofreek

Hi I am a new member, about 6 weeks ago bought the IS300 (second hand) everything was fine until 3 weeks ago.

For no reason automatic stability alarm go off and the car think it's in side slight when you driving straight. I have visited Lexus service 4 times now and they not sure what is happening with the car. No error codes in the computer at all, recently they have replaced speed rear sensor but the problem still exists. Does anyone have a similar fault? I would like to hear what can be done about it?

Evofreek

For no reason automatic stability alarm go off and the car think it's in side slight when you driving straight.
what is the car doing? I'm not understanding your description very well.

• 2 weeks later...

For no reason automatic stability alarm go off and the car think it's in side slight when you driving straight. I have visited Lexus service 4 times now and they not sure what is happening with the car. No error codes in the computer at all, recently they have replaced speed rear sensor but the problem still exists. Does anyone have a similar fault? I would like to hear what can be done about it?

Evofreek

For no reason automatic stability alarm go off and the car think it's in side slight when you driving straight.
what is the car doing? I'm not understanding your description very well.

Car using breaks and shutting down the engine !!!!

this could be any number of issues. Without an ODB diagnostic, there arent many answers you will find here. I would take the car in and find out what's going on. From here, it sounds like a bad sensor. But it could be a dozen other issues send the incorrect info.