Air Suspension Question

ssdoeg2

Having air suspension problems on my 91ls. The left front shock drops about a 1/2 inch to an inch everytime I start the car, and the air compressor runs constantly until it stops, I assume because it overheats. If I start the car and lift the right front by hand to the right height it will stay there at that height just about indefinitely if i turn off the switch in the trunk (Car has not dropped since I had it switched off, so it's being used with it off). I believe the shocks are still good because of this. Need to mention that I redid all shocks with Arnott replacements about 2 years ago. I'll be troubleshooting this long weekend to try and figure what's wrong. Anyone have problems with ride height control valve, height control relay, height control sensor or even the dryer and exhaust valve by the compressor. I'm thinking I'll start looking at the #1 height control valve and right front height control sensor first. Another thing is that I never hear the exhaust valve work, even when I lift the car. You guys think maybe the height control sensor for the right front is bad and never sends a signal to shut off compressor and exhaust valve or maybe exhaust valve is stuck open when system is on as it (exhaust valve) must be shut when system is turned off as shock does not drop when it is off. Any help is appreciated, wish me luck!! Thanks to all for past advice on previous problems on my car, still in love with it after 225,00 miles.

Dale