Anyone Ever Used Or Heard Of Run-rite Fuel System Cleaner?

Topshelf

Hey guys, I just got a flyer in the mail today from STS and on it there is a coupon for a 4 step Run-Rite Fuel System Cleaning Service. I'm about to leave on a 2500 mile round trip and thought that this might be a good idea to help with fuel economy. I think I've seen this service being talked about on an episode of Motorweek a month or so ago too. I have 80k on the RX300 right now, so I'm assuming there has to be some buildup by now. It's a $60 treatment. So I was just wondering if anyone has any good or bad info about such a service? I don't usually like to do anything major just before a trip, and I do consider shooting chemicals into my intake major. So any info on this?

Here's the website for the product. Run-Rite

Thanks guys. I did a bunch of research and it seems to be a good product. Like SK said, on a car that doesn't get any kind of regular cleaning, it seems to be more effective, but lots of people are even recommending a cleaning like this every 15k miles or once a year now as part of normal maintenance. I'm at 80k so I'm sure there has to be some kind of buildup in there, even if it's small. But I think I'm going to wait until I get back from the trip to do it. I'd just hate to take a chance on something going wrong right before I leave. But I'm sure a nice long 2500 mile drive would be a great way to clean that system out. I'm not a regular poster, but after I get it done I'll post my results just in case anyone else is interested.