Beware Of Dishonest Lexus Of Norwood!

NEWireless

I am trying to buy an IS250 - Manual (hard to find), but because of the experience I just had I will never buy from Lexus of Norwood or Herb Chambers!

8/20/07 - 3:05pm called dealership to inquire about availability of a IS250 - Manual - Silver/gray). Fred Locke said that the car I wanted was available and that I could test drive the car. I told him I would be at the dealership in 0:35min. When I got to the dealership about 45min later, Fred Locke would not come to the customer counter when called, and another salesman told me that the car I wanted was sold and "would I like to see another".

BAIT AND SWITCH!

70mi round-trip - what a huge waste of my time.

Still searching. Looking forward to eventually benefitting from your advice in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
I am trying to buy an IS250 - Manual (hard to find), but because of the experience I just had I will never buy from Lexus of Norwood or Herb Chambers!

8/20/07 - 3:05pm called dealership to inquire about availability of a IS250 - Manual - Silver/gray). Fred Locke said that the car I wanted was available and that I could test drive the car. I told him I would be at the dealership in 0:35min. When I got to the dealership about 45min later, Fred Locke would not come to the customer counter when called, and another salesman told me that the car I wanted was sold and "would I like to see another".

BAIT AND SWITCH!

70mi round-trip - what a huge waste of my time.

Still searching. Looking forward to eventually benefitting from your advice in the future.

As I was shopping for my IS250 Lexus of Norwood definitely gave me the worst customer service of the many dealerships that I spoke with. I felt more like I was at a sleezy used car dealership, rather than a lexus. While they have the best prices in new england, I decided i would rather drive 4 hours to another dealer that was giving me the same deal, than to go to Norwood (less than a hour away).