Wanted: Dvd Rear Entertainment System For Rx330

My wife and I just purchased a used 2004 RX330 and love it. The only thing that it's missing is the DVD Rear Entertainment System. I've taken a look on the web and haven't found any outlets who sell the sytems aftermarket. Plenty of sites well the headphones, but not the system it'self. Any advice of where we can track one down? I'm almost scared to call the dealer in fear of what they'd charge. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

J.B.

showaltr@yahoo.com

2004 RX330

Flint Mica Ext, Black Int.

Navigation Sys. w/ Mark Levinson

My wife and I just purchased a used 2004 RX330 and love it. The only thing that it's missing is the DVD Rear Entertainment System. I've taken a look on the web and haven't found any outlets who sell the sytems aftermarket. Plenty of sites well the headphones, but not the system it'self. Any advice of where we can track one down? I'm almost scared to call the dealer in fear of what they'd charge. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

J.B.

showaltr@yahoo.com

2004 RX330

Flint Mica Ext, Black Int.

Navigation Sys. w/ Mark Levinson

The dealer will simply sell and install an aftermarket Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system. I would suggest visiting a few aftermarket car stereo shops in your area to find one that sells a quality RSE. I would also suggest finding one that employs MECP certified installers. The product will only be as good as the installation.