Sc300/sc400 Fog Lights

Whats up everyone. I am trying to locate a set of 1997-1999 SC foglights. not High beam DRIVING LIGHTS. THE DAMN LIGHTS THAT GO INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE BUMPER. I have a rare auto courtore body kit and it has the mounting holes for 1997 and up foglights. the round flush ones. I looked on ebay and craigslist. cant find them anywhere. if any one knows where i can pick up a pair at a reasonable price please let me know. thanks

I need to polish them a little, they're kinda yellow right now. One of the bulbs is out, and I never really use my fogs anyway, so I figure I'll let you take them off my hands. I don't have a price yet, let me get a shipping quote and I'll get back to you if you're still interested.

I should have some pics by Monday.

I need to polish them a little, they're kinda yellow right now. One of the bulbs is out, and I never really use my fogs anyway, so I figure I'll let you take them off my hands. I don't have a price yet, let me get a shipping quote and I'll get back to you if you're still interested.

I should have some pics by Monday.

sounds good. i know they sell that headlight polish. but i live in area code 94080. post a pic up n if everything is good we can negotiate a price.