2004 Es330 Center Bezel Opening Size W/navigation?

Hi,

I am considering putting an aftermarket nagivation system in my 2004 ES330 and using the center bezel trim for an ES330 with navigation to make the installation look really good. What are the dimensions on the opening on this bezel piece? I want to make sure that the aftermarket navigation fits into the opening....

Kind Regards

The opening is exactly 8 inches wide and 4 inches tall. This is in an 04 es330 with the full load navigation package. The nav screen can tilt out at 3 different angles and lay completely flat at 90 degrees to the dash to enable inserting a disc into the nav dvd slot and a cd into the single disc player. I assume you are aware that the same year non navigation es330 has an entirely different bezel, but its been too long since I test drove one to remember just exactly how it is different.

The opening is exactly 8 inches wide and 4 inches tall. This is in an 04 es330 with the full load navigation package. The nav screen can tilt out at 3 different angles and lay completely flat at 90 degrees to the dash to enable inserting a disc into the nav dvd slot and a cd into the single disc player. I assume you are aware that the same year non navigation es330 has an entirely different bezel, but its been too long since I test drove one to remember just exactly how it is different.

Thanks! Yes, I have the 2004, ES330 non-navigation and am well aware of the bezel. I am trying to figure out if I buy the bezel for a 2004 WITH navigation, can I cleanly install an aftermarket navigation system....It has taken me quite a search to find a place that sells Lexus OEM parts such as the center bezel. They show all sorts of drawings but do not include the dimensions of the opening for the navigation system....

Kind Regards

• 2 months later...