Any Recommendations For Lexus Repairs In Boise?

rockymtflyfisher

• 4 weeks later...
I have a 2004 LS430. Has anyone had a good experience getting their Lexus repaired in Boise? The local delaer seems to do a good job, but I am looking for another place to try to keep costs down.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Are there any Lexus owners in Boise out there? Does everyone go to Peterson Lexus?

Thanks.

One way to find a good independent Lexus repair shop is to ask other Lexus owners you see - particularly owners of older cars out of warranty - for suggestions.

When you see another Lexus owner while pumping gas or in a shopping center parking lot, ask the owner -- if you are not too introverted.

I've given other Lexus owners numerous business cards for my favorite indie shop while pumping gas. I don't get anything for doing this but I like to think I am doing a favor for both for the other Lexus owner and for the indie repair shop owner who has done a great job for us over many years.

Maybe Lexus cars are not that common up in Boise. Where I live, Lexus cars are as thick as fleas. Not long ago, on the way to work (Overland Park, Kansas) the first two rows of cars at a traffic signal around me (six cars total) were all Lexus cars. I call Lexus -- "Overland Park Chevys".